Monday, January 12, 2009

Inez Katherine (Langberg) Schatzley

Inez Katherine Schatzley, 96, became an angel on Monday, January 12, 2009. She was born in Grenora, North Dakota, on May 7, 1912, daughter of the late William O. and Vanda (Nee: Honore) Langberg.

Dear Family and friends,

I want to let you know I received a call from GOD who informed me that my new home was ready and that I could move in immediately! I have been packing and getting ready for some time now. My new home is ready and it’s a breath-taking sight. I have lived in many places but none can compare. It’s so wonderful to see everyone again. I finally have no pain. My back is as good as new and I can hear all the beautiful birds singing clearly and peacefully. For all of you that know me, you know I love to write. My new address is 5712 Jesus Way, Godstown, Heaven 11209. Feel free to talk to me any day. I’ll always be right beside you and even though I can’t answer you I can hear you and I will guide you.

Love, Inie
Inez is survived by: one son, Donald Christiansen of Racine; step-children, Mary (Pat) Drier, Dennis (Kathy) Schatzley of Ohio, Frank Schatzley of Madison, Tom Pfeiffer; sixteen grandchildren, Lesli Beutel, Cory (Jeremy) Fitch of Salem, Chris (Stacy) Drier, Beth (Mike) Davis, Nicholas Schatzley of Ohio, Erika (Darren) Malone of Indiana, John (Shannon) Pfeiffer of Kansas, Andrew (Jessica) Pfeiffer of Illinois, Sean (Vicky) Anglin-Crull; eight great-grandchildren; one sister-in-law, Anita Langberg of Arizona; a few great “granddogs;” a host of nieces, nephews, cousins, other relatives, her church family and several good friends. In addition to her parents she was preceded in death by her three husbands, Arthur Schatzley, Perry Colclasure, and Louis Christiansen; two sisters, Esther Mulder and Goldie Miles; brother Arthur Langberg; step-daughter Charlotte Pfeiffer; and daughter-in-law, Donna Christiansen.

Funeral services will be held at the funeral home on Tuesday, January 20, 2009, at 11 a.m. with Reverend Tracy Polzin officiating. Interment will be held at Graceland Cemetery. Relatives and friends may meet with the family at the funeral home on Monday from 5- 7 p.m. and on Tuesday from 10:30 until time of service. Memorials to Our Savior’s Lutheran Church have been suggested

Our family would like to thank the third floor staff at Wheaton Franciscan All Saints Hospital and a special thank you to Dr. Michael Ansani for his compassionate care.

MARESH-MEREDITH & ACKLAM FUNERAL HOME
803 Main St., Racine (262) 634-7888

No comments: