Thursday, October 8, 2009

Frank Deon 'Chip' Dentmond-Luckett

Frank D. Dentmond-Luckett, 30, departed this earthly life on Thursday, Oct 8, 2009, at Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare – All Saints.

Frank was born in Ruleville, Mississippi, on October 11, 1978, to Minnie Dentmond and Frank Luckett.

Frank leaves to cherish his beloved grandmother, Lillie Luckett of Chicago, Illinois; his mother, Minnie Dentmond of Grand Rapids, Michigan; his sisters, Demetrius Dentmond and Carla Dentmond both of Grand Rapids, Michigan, and Shaquilla Harris of Ruleville Mississippi; his brothers, Marcus Luckett and Kevin Luckett of Cleveland, Mississippi, and Demarius Harris of Ruleville, Mississippi; his aunts, Mary Riley of Ruleville, Mississippi, Ida Luckett of Racine, LeeAnn (John) Chavez of Calumet City, Illinois, and a very special aunt and guardian, Ruby Luckett of Rulesville, Mississippi; his uncles, Willie Luckett of Racine and Robert Luckett of Nashville, Tennessee; and his special companion, Recquehl Nunn of Racine. He also leaves to cherish a host of brotherly cousins who also were his best friends, O.G., Silk, Belo, Daylo, Lolo, Duck, Cool C. and Yum Yum; nieces, nephews and many friends. He was preceded in death by his father, Frank; his precious sister, Franshay; and his dear brother, Lorenzo.

A memorial service will be held at the Second Missionary Baptist Church, 1250 Lathrop Ave., on Saturday, October 17, 2009, at 10 a.m. Memorials to the family have been suggested.

For we know that if our earthly house, this tent is destroyed, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. 2 Cor. 5:1
Deon,
I wish I was there with you holding your hands. I wish I was there just to encourage you. I wish I was there just to be in your presence. I wish I was there just to say a prayer with you. I wish I was there just to give you one last kiss. Although I wasn't there and my wishes didn't come true, I know that my God was there with you with his arms outstretched welcoming you home.
Your Loving Aunt,
Mary
Wilson Funeral Home
1212 Lathrop Ave., Racine 262-634-3361

No comments: